Pretty Tile, Ugly Grout? ®
Old or damaged grout makes the most beautiful tile look ugly. It can also cause structural damage to your home.
Regrouting is the process of removing the old grout and installing new grout and caulk in an installation.
Regrouting is a process used on non-sanded grout installations. In most cases, it is not recommended for sanded grout.
- Appropriate for showers, tub surrounds, counter tops, backsplashes and some floors.
- Cost effective - No need to remove tiles saving you time, money and hassle.
- Green – Keep your existing tiles and update the look of your tile installation. Eliminate additions to landfill sites.
- Make your tiled area look new again.
- Stop leaks caused by missing or damaged grout.
- Save you time – no shopping for new tile – regrouting is usually completed in one day or less.