The Grout Doctor®
- Houston/Cypress, Texas Expert in Tile, Natural Stone, and Grout Cleaning, Repairing, Sealing, Regrouting, Recaulking, and Recoloring
Matt & Chelsey Haeffner, Franchise Owners
The Best in the Business!
Grout Doctor Services Offered:
- Caulking or Recaulking
- Grout Cleaning
- Grout Sealing
- Grout Recoloring
- Tile Repair or Replacement
- Grout Repair or Replacement
- Grout Installation
- Cleaning and Sealing of Natural Stone -Travertine, marble, limestone, terrazzo, slate, and granite
Natural Stone Restoration - Polishing and Resurfacing travertine, marble, limestone, terrazzo, and granite
- Minor Wall Repair
- Now offering Ultra Durable Super Floor Coating to our commercial and industrial customers. Our water based, environmentally safe super coating comes in high gloss and matte finishes, is slip resistant, adds microban protection, and will reduce your floor care costs by 40%!!! Call Matt & Chelsey for more information!!
Our Grout Cleaning and Repair Service Area includes:
North and Northwest Houston, Cypress, Spring, and Katy
Professional Consultation and Estimates are always FREE
Call Us Today! 281-404-5651
About Grout Cleaning in Houston/Cypress, Texas:
We are proud to be of service to our neighbors, friends, and community.
We know that you have a choice in service providers which makes us continually strive to deliver the best in customer service, customer education, and customer satisfaction. We are locally owned and operated. We also have the support of the national Grout Doctor franchise network.
Our business has consistently grown to be among the top franchises in our national network of Grout Doctors by focusing on customer satisfaction through integrity, honesty, and quality workmanship. We look forward to adding you to our list of satisfied customers.
Our Grout Repair services in Houston, Cypress, Spring, Katy, and surrounding areas are available to:
Homeowners, real estate agents, property management companies, general contractors, insurance restoration companies, home inspectors, and anyone experiencing tile, grout, or natural stone maintenance issues.