Did you know that glass is porous?
Untreated glass is porous and as a result it absorbs mineral deposits and soap scum, making it very difficult to clean. Over time glass can discolor and etching can occur in harsh environments, such as the common household bathroom. The shower door is subject to mineral deposits from water, shampoo chemicals, soaps, body fats and harsh scrubbing with toxic cleaners. EnduroShield is perfect for shower screens.
Save time and money with EnduroShield®. EnduroShield® is the revolutionary, permanent non-stick coating* for all glass surfaces. The once only application makes grime, dirt and soap scum easier to clean, reducing cleaning time by up to 90%.
EnduroShield is an ultra-thin transparent coating that completely adheres to the glass surface and provides protection that will repel both water and oil based stains. Similar to a non-stick fry pan, cleaning is made easier using only water and a mild detergent or with a microfiber cloth. No longer is scrubbing with harsh toxic cleaners needed, EnduroShield makes cleaning a breeze. The superior protection also helps prevent the build-up of mold and harmful bacteria, promoting a germ free environment.
EnduroShield Glass Coating can be applied to all new or existing glass surfaces. Ideal applications include:
Shower Doors - Glass Railings & Fencing - Windows - Glass Backsplashes - Mirrors – Automotive Wind Shields - Glass Roofs - Marine Glass
Features and Benefits
- Makes cleaning a breeze - a regular wipe with a microfiber cloth is all it takes, making EnduroShield ideal for shower doors.
- Reduces Cleaning Time - reduces cleaning time by up to 90%.
- Superior Protection - against staining and etching from soap scum, hard water and lime scaling.
- Suitable For New or Existing Glass Surfaces.
- "Once Only" Application - permanently* bonds to the glass. Revitalizer products not required.
- EnduroShield for glass is UV Stable.
- Environmentally Friendly - eliminates the need for harsh chemicals
Extensive testing has proven EnduroShield to last beyond three years. A 3-year limited warranty is provided for application to existing glass surfaces, however this does not infer the coating will stop working after this period.
* This service is not available at all locations.