your grout still look dirty and show traffic patterns even after scrubbing?
The Grout Doctor® has the cure for that!
After thoroughly cleaning your grout, we can apply a pigmented sealer. This process is called grout recoloring.
With recoloring you can change the color of your grout to a lighter or darker color or match the original color.
Grout Recoloring will:
- Save you time and effort by repelling soil and stains making cleaning easier.
- Last up to ten times longer than standard sealer thereby offering the highest level of protection.
- Save you money in costly remodels.
- Save you money by eliminating the need for harsh cleaners.
- Give new life to your existing tile and grout.