The Grout Doctor®
- Garland/Mesquite/Rockwall/Rowlett/Wylie/Sachse, Texas Expert in Tile, Natural Stone, and Grout Cleaning, Repairing, Sealing, Regrouting, Recaulking, and Recoloring
Clayton Householder, Franchise Owner
The Best in the Business!
Grout Doctor Services Offered:
- Caulking or Recaulking
- Grout Cleaning
- Grout Sealing
- Grout Recoloring
- Tile Repair or Replacement
- Grout Repair or Replacement
- Grout Installation
- Cleaning and Sealing of Natural Stone - Travertine, marble, limestone, terrazzo, slate, and granite
- Minor Wall Repair - Certified Application of EnduroShield® (a permanent protective coating for tile and grout, glass, and stainless steel)
- Natural Stone Restoration - Polishing and Resurfacing travertine, marble, limestone, and terrazzo
Our Grout Cleaning and Repair Service Areas:
Balch Springs - Garland - Lavon - Mesquite - Nevada - Rockwall - Rowlett - Royse City - Sachse - Sunnyvale - Wylie
Professional Consultation and Estimates are always FREE
Call Us Today 972-499-7775
About Grout Cleaning in Garland/Mesquite/Rockwall/Rowlett/Wylie/Sachse:
We are proud to be of service to our neighbors, friends, and growing community.
We know that you have a choice in service providers which makes us continually strive to deliver the best in customer service, customer education, and customer satisfaction. We are locally owned and operated. We also have the support of the national Grout Doctor franchise network.
Our business has consistently grown to be among the top franchises in our national network of Grout Doctors by focusing on customer satisfaction through integrity, honesty, and quality workmanship. We look forward to adding you to our list of satisfied customers.
Our Grout Repair services in Balch Springs, Garland, Lavon, Mesquite, Nevada, Rockwall, Rowlett, Royse City, Sachse, Sunnyvale, and Wylie are available to:
Homeowners, real estate agents, property management companies, general contractors, insurance restoration companies, home inspectors, and anyone experiencing tile, grout or natural stone maintenance issues.