The Grout Doctor® - Greater Hartford, Connecticut's Expert in Tile and Grout Cleaning, Repairing, Sealing, Regrouting, Recaulking, and Recoloring
Sean DeVall, Franchise Owner
The Best in the Business!
Grout Doctor Services Offered:
Commercial and Residential Hard Surface Cleaning (Tile, Grout, Concrete, VCT Tiles, Natural Stone)
- Shower Cleaning, Regrouting, Caulking, and Sealing
- Mold Remediation in Shower Environments
- Rebuilding of Rotten Shower Walls!
- Grout Cleaning, Sealing, and Grout Coloring
- Tile Repair or Replacement
- Grout Repair or Replacement
- Cleaning and Sealing of Natural Stone -Travertine, Marble, Limestone, Terrazzo, Slate, and Granite
- Restoration of Slate Porches, Patios, Walkways
- We sell the finest Grout Doctor Sealers and Cleaning Chemicals for your Showers, Floors, and Natural Stone – just ASK US!
Our Grout Cleaning and Repair Service Area in Greater Hartford includes:
Barkhamsted - Bloomfield - Broad Brook - Canton - Coventry - East Granby - East Hartland - East Windsor - Ellington - Enfield - Granby - North Granby - Riverton - Simsbury - Somers - South Windsor - Stafford Springs - Suffield - Tolland - Weatogue - West Granby - West Hartland - West Simsbury - West Suffield - Willington - Windsor - Windsor Locks
Professional Consultation and Estimates are always FREE
We look forward to providing all home and business owners with the absolute best grout, tile, and stone care service with the best results available today! We respect your valuable time and arrive on time for all appointments.
Call Us Today at 413-726-9477
Before and After Photos
"Sean was great to work with from start to finish. I highly recommend using him for any grout/caulking needs!"
"We recently put new white tile down in the kitchen with light gray grout (ignoring the fact that we have three dogs two kids and three cats) it’s such a beautiful combination but my grout color didn’t last long with all the dirt coming through. It came to a point where I was scrubbing every weekend just about to find my original color of grout. But I was never truly successful. It was so awful to look at. Grout Doctor came in and I can not get over how gorgeous my floor looks! It’s beautiful. Clean, colored back to the original grout color and sealed! Is it wrong to be in love with your floors?! Thank you so much!!!!"