The Grout Doctor®
- Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA's Expert in Tile, Natural Stone, and Grout Cleaning, Repairing, Sealing, Regrouting, Recaulking, and Recoloring
Andrew Blanton, Franchise Owner
The Best in the Business!
Grout Doctor Services Offered:
- Caulking or Recaulking
- Grout Cleaning
- Grout Sealing
- Grout Recoloring
- Tile Repair or Replacement
- Grout Repair or Replacement
- Grout Installation
Cleaning and Sealing of Natural Stone -Travertine, marble, limestone, terrazzo, slate, and granite
- Natural Stone Restoration - Polishing and Resurfacing travertine, marble, limestone, terrazzo, and granite including granite counter tops
- Minor Wall Repair
- Certified Application of EnduroShield® (a permanent protective coating for tile and grout, glass, and stainless steel)
- Now offering Ultra Durable Super Floor Coating to our commercial and industrial customers. Our water based, environmentally safe super coating comes in high gloss and matte finishes, is slip resistant, adds microban protection, and will reduce your floor care costs by 40%!!! Call Andy for more information!!
Our Grout Cleaning and Repair Service Area includes:
Roanoke, Smith Mountain Lake, Lexington, and Lynchburg, Virginia.
Professional Consultation and Estimates are always FREE
Call Us Today at 540-283-0031
About Grout Cleaning in Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA:
We are proud to be of service to our neighbors, friends, and community.
We know that you have a choice in service providers which makes us continually strive to deliver the best in customer service, customer education, and customer satisfaction. We are locally owned and operated. We also have the support of the national Grout Doctor franchise network.
Our business has consistently grown to be among the top franchises in our national network of Grout Doctors by focusing on customer satisfaction through integrity, honesty, and quality workmanship. We look forward to adding you to our list of satisfied customers.
Our Grout Repair services in Roanoke, Lynchburg and surrounding areas are available to:
Homeowners, real estate agents, property management companies, general contractors, insurance restoration companies, home inspectors, and anyone experiencing tile, grout, or natural stone maintenance issues.